Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am 31 years old from Indonesia. Work and study in Netherland is always my great dream. How can I immigrate


I am 31 years old from Indonesia. Work and study in Netherland is always my great dream. How can I immigrate?

Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Talk to your Immigration offices. BUT COME TO AMERICA
2 :
try this.
3 :
If you have money, then try to study in Holland as a graduate student (master degree or PhD). After graduation, you can get extra 3 months to stay longer to find a job. After 3 months, you are only allowed to stay in Holland as long as you are employed by Dutch/International companies in the Netherlands with certain minimum salaries as kennis migrant (knowledge - high skilled migrant). However, Dutch companies are usually prefer for people who speaks Dutch. So I suggest you to study Dutch as well. Please read here for details: http://www.expatlaw.nl/dutch_highly_skilled_migrant.htm