Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What country can I get quality inexpensive dental work done


What country can I get quality inexpensive dental work done?
Most of my teeth need to be crowned and this could cost me $20,000 in the US (Bruxism). I was recently in Indonesia when my wisdom teeth were acting up and I got them removed for $9 USD and this made me wonder: what country can I get quality dental work for cheap? Please share any information you have. I can't afford $5000 let alone $20,000.
Dental - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well wouldnt it cost $5000 anyway just to fly there????
2 :
you rather have cheap contaminated infection causing dental work well go to chicos house in mexico
3 :
Well, you could try getting a discount dental program. I could send you information if you'd like. The plan is less than $15 a month, and could save you a decent amount of money depending on what you need exactly. Email me if you would like some more information.