Sunday, May 1, 2011

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get online in Indonesia while travelling


What is the easiest and cheapest way to get online in Indonesia while travelling?
What rates can I expect? I prefer to connect my notebook with a wifi hotspot, but an internetcafe will work just fine. I'm not so concerned about the rates, I just don't want to spend to much time over there searching for facilities. So if I know upfront where to find it, it would be very helpful.
Other - Asia Pacific - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
How much could it possibly cost that you are going to worry about it. Are you on on very tight budget or what's the deal? Just kidding, thanx for the two points and have a good trip.
2 :
see the wifi hotspot, or go ti internetcafe, but thebest is wifi !
3 :
you will found internet cafe in every where at major city of indonesia. also hot spot just go to mc donald,starbuck,dome, etc you will get free wifi. for internet cafe you will charged less than US $ 1. for one hour.