Monday, February 21, 2011

How to build care giver cancer centre


How to build care giver cancer centre?
I’ve got blood cancer and doing a Tradional FRESH Herb and Fruit therapy. Within 3 months, my cancer cells can be elimated up to 90%. Although you have got a same type of cancer with others, but you will get different medicine and treatments, depand of your own conditions. So I think If this work for me and other people here in Indonesia, it can work for other people in other parts in this world. Now I want to welcome you If only you want to INVESTIGATE THE FORMULA we have taken, I really welcome, for the progressive of Natural Medication Science. In near time of the future, I am planning to provide a house that anybody who want this treatment can stay and any organization who want to investigate this formula can set their laboratory. Is this plan OK/deserve? How to make it really work?
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go for it