Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm a clothing designer how can I find a manufactor in China or Indonesia who will make big quanteties for me


I'm a clothing designer how can I find a manufactor in China or Indonesia who will make big quanteties for me
HI I'm a beginer in fashion I have made very unique clothing designs for kids I'm unable to make big quanteties for one reason or another I need to know how the manufactures business works. For example Flowers by zoe and /or Ralph's Lauren all their clothing is made abroad either in China or indonesia I would like my designs to be made abroad similar to the designers mentioned avobe.What can I do or how does it work any advise will be apreciated.Thanks
Fashion & Accessories - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.made-cn.org/pro/Clothing.html there are more be careful maybe call some designers in NY and ask them
2 :
In most asian country's they use child labor to do this type of work and they don't pay them for their work. Keep it in the US if you can. If you can start your own business and make what you can. Made in the USA is a top mark in the fashion world.
3 :
I'd suggest China (rather than Indonesia) just because they can provide better manpower and are always willing to meet your requirements (quantity & quality). For a listing of good manufacturers in China, you can check out the website below. In response to the previous Answer re: child labor, not all factories in Indonesia employ children. My family owns a garment factory and we do not employ grade school age children, and we always pay our employees' salaries.