Sunday, March 1, 2009

I want to work in Indonesia. I have a University Degree.


I want to work in Indonesia. I have a University Degree.?
I am currently in my final year of my university degree, and I want to work in Indonesia next year. I will do any job. What's the best way to work in Indonesia?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What job are you looking for in indonesia..and it all depends on whether where u want to work...Its dangerous to work in indonesia tho...if your not indonesian...i advice you not to...its really really very dangerous...if you are really interested in working there...just go there n apply, that simple, not much documents are required, if it is required, everything can be settled with a very simple bribe..yea..sad aint it...but its true, people there look for bribes rather than the real deal to give others jobs....if you dont give them bribes, you will probably have a really hard time there, and migh thave life danger...well, again..it all depends on what your planning to work as...good luck...you need it...
2 :
^^ never believe in someone who comments bad thing about Indonesia but have never been there.... Indonesia it perfectly safe.... why there's alot of Expatriates absolutely happy working in Indonesia why? because they're salary would be in dollar but the living cost is in Rupiah which will make you a royalty/rich in Indonesia what I recomend that you get a job from a Multinational company that has a branch in Jakarta,Indonesia and live there. therefore your salary would be in Dollars and your living cost would be in Rupiah (1 USD = Rp 9100)