Tuesday, December 7, 2010

i want to help the victims of Indonesia and Samoa but can't afford money. Any other ways I can help


i want to help the victims of Indonesia and Samoa but can't afford money. Any other ways I can help?
I already work for Amnesty, but would like to volunteer my services for the recent devastations in Indonesia and/or Samoa? Anyone know of where to go to do this? Thanks for all your help!
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
as long as your not helping the shitty country of malaysia your ok
2 :
you can always pray......
3 :
HELP YOUR OWN PEOPLE HERE IN THE STATES FIRST (KATRINA) FOR EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!! It Kills me to her of all this help rich americans (celebrity's) always bragging about other countries when there are thousands starving and need help in there own COUNTRY seems like the NWO to me Hummmmmm !!!!!!!!!!
4 :
just pray for their safety and hope they will get comfort and help soon!