Thursday, July 7, 2011

foster parents or sponsorhip for make me go to college


foster parents or sponsorhip for make me go to college?
My name reza age 18 very difficult to find work here because many people who need work in Indonesia My people are very poor I have ideals I really want to study I require foster parents but not adotive to live with them and become a sponsorship to make my college my father a grumpy she have sex with another woman when I was 4 years old he hit me with a buckle always use violence in what to know how to look for foster parents? please help me
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In texas, usa, foster parents have required training they must take. They must be approved. If they have adopted before they have gone thru stringent physcological.testing, background check, including FBI, Police, criminal and if they have had children before they will be questioned about the foster parents ability to raise children. ?s include how were they disciplined and much more. People must have good credible references and they will be questioned about prospective parents morality, financials, personality, and so on. Its a long drawn out process, but worth it.