Thursday, November 1, 2012

how can I find someone address in japan, I have only his name and a company he's working 30 years ago


how can I find someone address in japan, I have only his name and a company he's working 30 years ago?
he's working in jakarta,indonesia 30 years ago,the company name is nivico. my mother is a good friend with him until he had to go back to japan. he send some letters to my mom but my grand burn it all. now my mom visit me in yokohama,and she ask me to find his address. she have only name,age,and company he work in the past 30 years.
Friends - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
send the letter there to company maybe if they can they may write and let you know what they can or he could be dead take care.
2 :
reunion.com
3 :
better check the company he worked for and start the wild goose chase if you stick with it you should find him.
4 :
Hire a private investigator.