Sunday, March 7, 2010

Work visa for Bali-Indonesia


Work visa for Bali-Indonesia?
Okay here it goes.. I'm going to Bali in January and my purpose of my travel is simply to find a job at a restaurant, bar, cafe or something like that. My question is; how is the easiest way to get a work visa? Is it at all possible without a sponsor. The main reason why I chose Bali, is because i've been there 3 times before, have a lot of friends there, I like the culture, the atmosphere and then I have my boyfriend there... I have read about a visa on the website for the indonesian embassy in Denmark(where i live), a visa for visiting family - guess it doesn't count the boyfriend?? Cant wait to get ur help:) Thanx Mariah
Indonesia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've been worked with some Indonesian Company and as my understanding you need to apply work visa ( if you like to work here ), or you can stay max 30 days using tourist visa. Perhaps during first 30 days you can find some sponsor or company who can employed you in here. It will easy for you to apply work visa if there's a sponsor or company. Some fee should be paid to the government such as Foreign Cost ( subject to Labor Department ), Employee Income Tax of your income ( Subject to Tax Authority / Finance Department ) and Imigration Cost ( Subject to Imigration and Law Department ) To make simple ( if there's no sponsor ), I'm advising you to use local agent to prepare for your documentation. The fee will be negotiable within you and the agent. Hope it may help you.
2 :
You can ask fro your country a 60 day social visa and or apply for work visa you you have the sponsor letter from Indonesia http://www.buongiornobali.it/