Monday, March 1, 2010

Will autralian wii console work with indonesian wii games


Will autralian wii console work with indonesian wii games?
I'm an indonesian but currently in australia. I'm considering to buy wii here in australia. Will the wii from aus work with games from indonesia? I really need an advice...thanx
Nintendo Wii - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think so. It's better to buy a wii here and ship it to Australia...In the long run it's far cheaper than buying original games in Australia (not that I condone piracy but that's just the way of life in Indonesia) Wii games from Indonesia require hacked Wii to play.That's why there are the so-called "soft mod" and "hard mod" wii. "Soft mod" wiis are wii with hacked firmware in order to play copied Wii games. "Hard mod" wiis are wii with specially designed mod chip in order to play copied Wii games. I SHOULD probably warn you that almost all Wii Games sold in Indonesia are pirated versions not the original one. Therefore there's no way a wii bought in Australia can play any games from Indonesia unless it is modified.
2 :
it shoudl work