Friday, August 7, 2009

I am an Indian passport holder working in Indonesia and how to get a business visa to go to Angola


I am an Indian passport holder working in Indonesia and how to get a business visa to go to Angola?
I need to visit Angola on business and I need to know how to get business visa to go to Angola There is no embassy for Angola in Indonesia or nearby
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the Angolan consulate or embassy in Indonesia
2 :
Angola preferred that you get your visa in your own country. At least that's what I was told by the Angolan consulate when I had to go to Angola. Angola is a Portuguese speaking country, some employees in the hotel do speak English. Be prepared to dish out a lot money for your stay, Luanda, is quite expensive for any type of visitors that's why you don't see a lot of tourists. To get a business visa you will need a letter of invitation from the company in Angola, proof for financial ability, proof of return flight, your passport, application and passport photos. This is what I had to do in the US. Call the Angola consulate to make sure on your end.