Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to make friend in Los Angeles but my english language is not good. I come from Indonesia.


How to make friend in Los Angeles but my english language is not good. I come from Indonesia.?
My name is Putri. Female. 21 years old. I have a problem with my english language. I learn english now. But it's not work if I still don't have friend for practice my english language. Help me....
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm sure you are not the only person in LA in this situation! Why not post an ad on Craigslist.org for other people from Indonesia who could help you practice.
2 :
Find a college and ask if they have any programs for foreign exchange students there. You may be able to find someone from Indonesia. Or someone from a local church may help you. I wish I could. My uncle lived much of his life in Indonesia and has now settled in Northern California (around 8 hrs away from you). But I could give you his email address and I'm sure he would be happy to write you. He speaks both your language and English. If you want to do that email me at bdexter@cwnet.com. And good luck! You are a very strong person to come here all alone, and you will be fine.