Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What should I do if I want to go to USA for work


What should I do if I want to go to USA for work?
Now I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a bachelor of accounting, I feel I can't improve my self in Indonesia. So, I think about go to USA, it doesn't matter what kind of job that I would take in there
Immigration - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it's always nice to hear someone want to move to United States of America. btw trying looking for a Company here to get you a Visa
2 :
To to USCIS.gov and check out the options. Good luck!
3 :
Apply for a work Visa.
4 :
get on the net and look for job openings in city's here, then call them and send them your application and see what they say maybe?good luck dear
5 :
Do it legally.
6 :
You can get a job as a CPA, especially early in the year when people are getting ready to do their taxes. You might have to take some exams to be certified, but it's definitely worth it.
7 :
You need a work visa for a skilled worker, but you don't care what job you have, so I think you will not be allowed in the USA.
8 :
Don't come here! Stay there and work hard to improve your own country! Show some loyalty to your own country and stop trying to mess with the USA. We're sick and tired of foreigners thinking that they're the only ones who need to improve their lives at our expense. We have citizens in the USA who want a better life, too and they are suffering from the same kinds of limitations that you have in Indonesia, only they aren't made as public as the success stories. Stop looking for greener pastures on another property. Take care of your own. Run for office. Get together with other people of like mind. Start a revolution in Indonesia, just don't come here. We have enough!