Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is there a web site to locate overseas workers looking for work they can do remotely


Is there a web site to locate overseas workers looking for work they can do remotely?
I am setting up a Remote Executive Assistants service and am looking for resources in countries such as India, Phillippines, Indonesia who are interested in undertaking this type of work on an outsourced basis. I'd like to find appropriate web sites where I can post a classified ad to find these types of resources. What job sites cater to those markets? Thanks for your help.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try http://onlinefreelancing.com/ Best wishes.
2 :
Send me an email through my profile with your details, I might be able to help you out.