Friday, January 7, 2011

how long would it take mail to be received if the letter was mailed from Indonesia to the United State


how long would it take mail to be received if the letter was mailed from Indonesia to the United State?
I'm going to be in Indonesia and want to mail postcards home to the teachers that I work with in my preschool. I'm only going to be in Indonesia for 2 weeks. Would they get them before I get back?
Indonesia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
2-3 weeks
2 :
As it is far away and not the most organised system it depends where the cards are mailed. If you mail it in a major city (Bali, Jakarta) it can get there in 1 week. If you mail it in a small town you are looking at beating the cards home by a long shot. I think its better to save it till you get home and give them a gift!
3 :
2 weeks
4 :
My friend used to sent me postcards it took her only about 7 days from the capital city of Indonezia