Friday, January 21, 2011

If I buy an unlocked Blackberry in USA, will I be able to use it in Indonesia


If I buy an unlocked Blackberry in USA, will I be able to use it in Indonesia?
I am an exchange student in USA and I am planning to buy unlocked blackberry here, and bring it to Indonesia, but I am not sure whether its gonna work or not, is there anyone have ever had similar experience like this? thanks.
PDAs & Handhelds - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need to buy an overseas sim card for it for it to work. i think
2 :
It should. As long as you're using it on a capable network (GSM) and you use a SIM from a carrier there.
3 :
If it is a GSM phone sure u can unlock for instance i unlocked my phone using codes from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/ when i moved from US to Kuwait