Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Any good English and computer class institute in Jakarta Indonesia


Any good English and computer class institute in Jakarta Indonesia?
Got a young fellow Indonesian in Jakarta would like to pay him to go to certain good English and computer institute in Jakarta, expect after a year he can work for me. But I am in USA will use my credit card for his class, any suggestions?
Indonesia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If he wants to learn English skills, he should go to one of the language courses in Jakarta. I recommend The British Institute because all the teachers are certified to teach. Check out this link: www.tbi.co.id
2 :
There are a few English and Comp Insitutes in Jakarta, but I think it'd be hard for them to charge directly to your credit card, cause they usually need you to transfer the money to their bank accounts or write them a check. For English classes, try the following: - The British Insitute - English First (EF)