Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Question about getting Singapore PR


Question about getting Singapore PR
I'm an Indonesian, and still working in Indonesia. I'm planning to look for a job in Singapore. I have read that I can apply for an LPR before I can find a job, but it's rather expensive. I was wondering if there is any other way I can have a Singapore PR without having to apply for an LPR first? Would it be possible if I apply for a job from here and if I get the job would the company help me with the PR? And how much would that cost? Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.
Singapore - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not sure what is an LPR, but youdon't have to be a PR to find a job in Singapore. if a company in singapore hires you, they will help you to obtain an employment pass or a work permit.
2 :
You do not need to apply for Landed Permanent Residency to apply for a Singapore job. You can apply from Indonesia via Singapore online job portals such as www.singaporejobsonline.com or www.jobstreet.com.sg. or by searching for Singapore employment agencies and getting their services for a fee. If you apply from Indonesia and you get hired, the Singaporean company that hires you will process an Employment Pass (EP) for you so that you can go to Singapore and start working. You can apply for PR after a minimum of 6 months of working in Singapore. The other popular option is to apply for Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate first. These articles can be helpful for you: Searching for Singapore jobs: http://www.guidemesingapore.com/job-search/singapore-job-search-resources.htm Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate: http://www.guidemesingapore.com/work-permit/singapore-epec-employment-pass-eligibility-certificate.htm PR for working professionals: http://www.guidemesingapore.com/permanent-residence/singapore-pr-pts-scheme.htm Best of Luck!